Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Email 4 lyfffff

Dear Mr. Ken, 
I am a student at Brooks Institute in Ventura working to get a degree in scientific photography with a focus in medical. I’ve been informed that you work in medical photography and have looked through your portfolio. Would you be interested in talking a bit about what you do over coffee sometime? Thanks! 

Hunter Sloan

I think this turned out well? I don't know I'm just an amphibian trying to get by in a world full of mammals. Will Hunter get a response? Will Mr Ken ever get a last name in his official email? Will Hunter get a chai latte and have his dreams of success come true in a Starbucks like he always dreamed? the answers to these questions and many more to be unveiled soon. Stay with us for next weeks update. 

No comments:

Post a Comment